Formed from the Angeleno Heights branch of the ‘C’-Crown Hill and Angeleno Heights Line, operation begun July 24, 1924.


ROUTE:  From Temple and Main Streets, west on Temple to Hill Street, north on Hill to California Street, west on California to Bunker Hill Avenue.  North on Bunker Hill to Boston Avenue, west on Boston to N. Figueroa Street, north on Figueroa to Alpine Street, west on Alpine to Bellevue Avenue, south and west on Bellevue to Edgeware Road, north and west on Edgeware to Douglas Street, north on Douglas to Kensington Road.


JULY 1926:  Merged into the ‘G’-Griffith and Angeleno Heights Line.